Adjust your status. Bring your family closer together. Call us today


Securing green cards for cherished family members

Your family makes you whole and is more than important to you. It has been at least a year since you have seen your wife, children and parents. Reuniting with them has been your goal ever since you became a legal permanent resident of the United States.

Now, you want to secure green cards for them, too, in order for them to become legal permanent residents like yourself. It will not be easy and promises to be a time-consuming endeavor. But you have time. You waited this long for matters to fall into place. Waiting has not been easy, but you must in any immigration law-related matter.

You must be citizen or permanent resident to sponsor

Immigration law is complex and filled with surprises. Because of this, it is crucial to seek advice from an experienced immigration law attorney. The first thing to know is that you must be either a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident to sponsor a relative to immigrate to the country. Here is a list of family members you can sponsor to reunite with you in the country:

  • Spouses and children who are under 21 years of age.
  • Unmarried adult children older than 21 years of age.
  • Parents.
  • Stepchildren. However, your relationship as a stepparent must have been established prior to them turning 18.
  • Married children no matter what age.
  • Grandchildren.
  • Siblings – brothers and sisters – as well as their spouses and children.

The thought of reuniting with your family has been with you since you arrived in the United States. You have taken the steps and continue to get closer. Getting green cards for them is so essential.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Get Your Case Evaluated Free

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

We only handle immigration cases, offering you experienced legal guidance in Spanish and English.

Trevino Immigration Law | 9601 McAllister Freeway | Suite 314 | San Antonio, TX 78216 | Toll Free: 877-464-5593 | Phone: 210-544-5105 | Fax: 210-568-4649 | Map & Directions

map image