The factor that many people forget to consider when seeking entry into the U.S. is that although there are guidelines, in many cases, the process is discretionary. The key to the successful navigation of this process is an immigration attorney with extensive experience and knowledge in this area.
Texas Attorneys Assisting With Visa Applications
The San Antonio attorneys for consular processing at Trevino Immigration Law are committed to providing all people with equal access to the law, so we offer convenient, affordable consultations. During your private meeting with one of our lawyers, you can get answers to your questions and information you will need to make fully informed decisions about this important process.
Using A Waiver Of Inadmissibility
Some cases for adjustment of status and permanent residency require a waiver of inadmissibility. Waivers can be very difficult to obtain, so consulting a knowledgeable immigration attorney can be the key to maximizing your chances of being approved and minimizing the wait period associated with waivers.
Many foreign embassies have slightly different procedures and paperwork, and an attorney is not allowed to accompany you to any of the appearances, so comprehensive legal counsel can be invaluable in efficiently navigating this process.
We are prepared to streamline your application for consular processing regarding any of the following:
- Immigrant/nonimmigrant visas
- Permanent residency
- Reclaiming of U.S. citizenship
- Diversity lottery winners
- Business travelers
- Educators, specialists and professionals
- Artists and athletes
- Cultural exchange visitors
- Treaty investors and traders
- Foreign students and their immediate families
- Diplomatic and foreign government officials
- Fiancés, spouses, parents, sons, daughter, brothers, sisters of U.S. citizens
- Spouses, unmarried sons or daughters of lawful permanent residents
- Foreign nationals with approved immigrant visa petitions filed on their behalf by U.S. employers
Bexar County Lawyers Helping To Obtain A Waiver Of Inadmissibility
There are numerous issues that can complicate, delay or jeopardize your immigration process. Contact us to arrange a meeting with our Texas visa application lawyers. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss your situation.