Adjust your status. Bring your family closer together. Call us today


Posts tagged "marriage-based visas"

How current status affects pathway to marriage-based visas

Non-citizens who are married or engaged to be married to citizens or permanent residents can apply to become a U.S. lawful permanent resident with a marriage-based visa or green card. The pathway that is required depends on the current status of the immigrant spouse.

Get Your Case Evaluated Free

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

We only handle immigration cases, offering you experienced legal guidance in Spanish and English.

Trevino Immigration Law | 9601 McAllister Freeway | Suite 314 | San Antonio, TX 78216 | Toll Free: 877-464-5593 | Phone: 210-544-5105 | Fax: 210-568-4649 | Map & Directions

map image