Lawyers Providing A Wide Range Of Immigration Services
U.S. immigration law is extremely complex, involving the actions of multiple federal agencies acting under a wide range of legal standards. At Trevino Immigration Law, our attorneys have the experience to help clients navigate the system and achieve their immigration goals.
While the bulk of our services fall into the categories of family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, temporary work visas, and removal and deportation, there are many topics that cut across or supplement these areas, including the following:
- Consular processing: If you wish to enter the U.S. from abroad or are already in the U.S. but ineligible for adjustment of status, we can guide you through the consular process.
- Waivers of inadmissibility: If you have lived in the U.S. illegally or are considered inadmissible to the country for any other reason, we can help you pursue a waiver.
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals: If you entered the U.S. illegally while you were a child, we can determine whether you are eligible for the new deferred action program.
- Writs of mandamus: If your application for a green card or naturalization has been delayed, we may be able to help you pursue a writ of mandamus to stop the delay.
- Employer compliance: Our lawyers have the experience to advise employers on their compliance with I-9 employment verification and other U.S. immigration laws.
- ICE audits: If your company is facing a U.S. Immigration And Customs Enforcement (ICE) audit, we can advise you on your options and represent you in legal proceedings.
- Naturalization: If you have a green card and want to become a U.S. citizen, our lawyers can help you apply for naturalization and guide you through the citizenship process.
- Asylum: Our attorneys are committed to helping clients escape persecution in their home countries by obtaining political asylum or refugee status in the United States.
Contact Our San Antonio Immigration Attorneys Today
Whether you are seeking entry into the U.S., assistance with the employment of foreign workers or advice on any other immigration law topic, do not hesitate to contact our office in San Antonio, Texas, at 210-544-5105 or by email to schedule a consultation.