Get Your Fiancé Visa (K-1 Visa) On Time

There are many complexities to the process of obtaining every type of visa. Making a misstep in the process, forgetting to include a single document in your application, incorrectly completing just one section or missing a deadline can cause extensive delays and other burdens to hinder your petition waiting time.

Delays and mistakes in the process can be easily avoided with the right lawyer as your guide and advocate. At Trevino Immigration Law, in San Antonio, we handle immigration law matters exclusively, just as we have since 2002.

Meeting Deadlines And Keeping You Informed

We will help you avoid unexpected roadblocks and additional expenses. We know how important this service is to our clients who are trying to organize wedding festivities, travel plans for overseas family and friends, and the beginning of a fresh stage of life.

We are prompt in addressing your concerns, and we will keep you informed throughout the process. You will always know the status of your application, and we will ensure that all appropriate steps are taken in the U.S. and in the American consular office of your fiancé’s home country.

What Do You Need To Apply For A Fiancé Visa?

In addition to a complete K-1 visa application form (Form I-129F), you will need to supply the following to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS):

  • Valid passport
  • Birth certificates of the applicant and petitioner
  • Divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse
  • Police certificate from all places lived since age 16
  • Legal documents showing any name changes
  • Medical examination proving applicant has no communicable diseases
  • Evidence of support
  • Evidence that you and your fiancé intend to marry within 90 days
  • Evidence of a valid relationship with the petitioner
  • Photographs of the applicant and the petitioner taken within the last 30 days

What If A Document Is Unavailable?

We will have to find a secondary document to submit, and establish that the primary document does not exist or is unavailable, there is a reasonable explanation that the document is missing and that the secondary document is genuine, germane and credible. You should speak with attorney Trevino directly about ensuring that all steps are accomplished precisely.

What If Your Fiancé Has Children?

Extensive documentation must also be provided to get K-2 derivative visas for your fiancé’s children. Making a mistake in this process can be especially stressful.

Our attorneys will help you ensure that all applications and documentation are thorough, submitted on time and processed in a timely manner. We are committed to your success and peace of mind.

Speak With Us About Getting A Fiancé Visa In Texas

We’re here to help and to make this process as straightforward as possible. Please contact us online or call us at 210-544-5105 to schedule an initial consultation with attorney Trevino. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Hablamos español.