Don’t Underestimate The Benefits Of A Naturalization Lawyer
Getting an immigration lawyer to help you succeed on the path to citizenship is not just for people with a history of extended periods of time spent outside the United States, people with a criminal history or people who have failed to properly file income taxes in the past.
Working with a naturalization attorney in San Antonio will help you realize a simplified and far less stressful path to U.S. citizenship.
At Trevino Immigration Law, we have helped successfully helped people from many countries come to the United States safely. We are proud to help eligible people pursue citizenship, guiding them through every step of the complicated process and minimizing obstacles.
We strive to relieve you of legal burdens by:
- Guiding you through completion of all paperwork for the N-400 application
- Helping you navigate the system efficiently
- Ensuring that all required supporting documents are in order and that you meet all deadlines
- Advocating for your best interests throughout the process
- Advising you in preparation for the naturalization test
- Representing you during the naturalization interview
- Protecting your rights if your application is denied
Certainly, if you do have a history of extended stays abroad, a criminal history or tax problems, it is critical that you consult a knowledgeable attorney about the important and possibly challenging steps you will need to take in your quest for U.S. citizenship.
Any immigrant’s application for naturalization could be denied for a number of reasons. Retaining legal counsel and representation is wise in all situations. Improper application for citizenship can lead to delays and complications, which can be costly to correct and, in some cases, could trigger removal proceedings.
We Can Help You Confidently Secure The Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship
Although applying for citizenship can be a stressful process, it is worth the rewards. U.S. citizens possess a number of benefits, rights and privileges that lawful permanent residents (LPRs) do not possess such as:
- Living in the U.S. or abroad for as long as you like without having to worry about residency
- Applying for any type of job that you like
- Petitioning for other family members to immigrate to the U.S. in a quicker process
- Participating in government at any level
- Raising children who will be natural U.S. citizens automatically in most situations
- Full access to health insurance and health care
If you are at least 18 years old, can be judged to have good moral character, have had permanent residency status for three to five years and can gain proficiency in English and U.S. history, speak with one of our attorneys today about your path to citizenship.
Get Reliable Naturalization Counsel In Texas
We protect your rights, advise and represent you through all stages in the process. Please contact us online or call us at Trevino Immigration Law to schedule an initial consultation with attorney Trevino in San Antonio. Gain a full understanding of your opportunities and challenges.